We want to make applying to the Anderson University Department of Adult Studies as easy as possible for you. If you are a student under 25 years of age, please visit the Admissions website for the undergraduate application.
If you are at least 25 years of age, choose one of these options.
Here's a checklist for you to follow:
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Send out online personal references and online professional references to be submitted (or mail the PDF personal reference or PDF professional reference).
- Request your high school transcripts unless you have over 25 college transfer credits.
- Request all college transcripts by calling their registrar's office.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. View AU Financial Aid FAFSA information.
Contact us if you have not received a letter of acceptance or denial within two weeks after you have submitted all required materials.
(765) 641-3043 (office)