Problem of the Week
The Anderson University Department of Mathematics publishes a weekly mathematics problem and invites students of all levels, faculty, staff, and other interested individuals to submit solutions. The desire is to promote interest in good mathematics. Solutions must be emailed as a PDF attachment by noon of the due date to: email@example.com.
The names of those who submitted correct solutions will be posted on the department's bulletin board along with the best solution. All Anderson University students who correctly solve at least five problems in an academic year will receive an Anderson University Mathematics T-shirt.
Fall 2015 Problems:
- Due November 19, 2015 - Problem 5 [PDF]
- Due November 5, 2015 - Problem 4 [PDF]
- Due October 22, 2015 - Problem 3 [PDF]
- Due October 15, 2015 - Problem 2 [PDF]
- Due October 8, 2015 - Problem 1 [PDF]