Problem of the Week
The Anderson University Department of Mathematics publishes a weekly mathematics problem and invites students of all levels, faculty, staff, and other interested individuals to submit solutions. The desire is to promote interest in good mathematics. Solutions must be emailed as a PDF attachment by noon of the due date to: email@example.com.
The names of those who submitted correct solutions will be posted on the department's bulletin board along with the best solution. All Anderson University students who correctly solve at least five problems in an academic year will receive an Anderson University Mathematics T-shirt.
Spring 2015 Problems:
- Due April 16, 2015 - Problem 5 [PDF]
- Due March 12, 2015 - Problem 4 [PDF]
- Due February 26, 2015 - Problem 3 [PDF]
- Due February 19, 2015 - Problem 2 [PDF]
- Due February 12, 2015 - Problem 1 [PDF]