School of Nursing Endowment Funds
The following individuals have established and donated to endowments which provide funding for annual student scholarships as well as needed support for departmental programs and faculty deveopment:
- Mark and Katherine Barnett Endowed Scholarship Fund for Nursing
- Bennett-Rowls Nursing Servanthood Endowment Fund
- Jack L. Davenport Endowed Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Tom Dearing Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Rachel Efroymson Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Connie Ausbun Fultz Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Milo and Lena Garrison Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Eleanor and Marguerite Hardacre Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Ruby M. Hitchmough Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Madison County Medical Society Nursing Scholarship Fund
- James F. and Sara E. (Betty) McCord Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Charlene Merrill Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Viola A. Reitz Nieman Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Nursing Faculty Development Endowment Fund
- Willard and Vae Strawn Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Surbaugh Family Endowed Scholarship Fund
Scholarship, Grant, & Loan Information
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
- American Council on Education
- American Nursing Association
- Bernadine Mustin Nursing Scholarship:Offered by CHA Foundation of Community Hospital of Anderson, Ind.
- Nursing Scholarships
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.
- Healthcare Employment
Search Thousands of Entry Level Jobs, Externships, & Scholarship Opportunities on CampusRN.
- FastWeb:Scholarship research Web site.
- Federal Student Aid:
Stafford loans and other sources of federal student aid are available through the U.S. Department of Education. To be eligible, the student must be fully admitted to the program and also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the filing deadline.
- Funding Your Nursing School Education
- National League for Nursing:Scholarship program funded in part by Johnson & Johnson through the NLN Foundation.
- Health Resources & Services Administration, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Student Gateway to U.S. Government resources
For more information on scholarships and financial aid, please contact Anderson University’s Office of Student Financial Services at (800) 421-1026, or visit Student Financial Services on the Web.