Scholarship, Grant, & Loan Information
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
- American Nursing Association
- Bernadine Mustin Nursing Scholarship:Offered by CHA Foundation of Community Hospital of Anderson, Ind.
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.
- FastWeb:Scholarship research Web site.
- Federal Student Aid:
Stafford loans and other sources of federal student aid are available through the U.S. Department of Education. To be eligible, the student must be fully admitted to the program and also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the filing deadline.
- National League for Nursing:Scholarship program funded in part by Johnson & Johnson through the NLN Foundation.
- Health Resources & Services Administration, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Student Gateway to U.S. Government resources
For more information on scholarships and financial aid, please contact Anderson University’s Office of Student Financial Services at (800) 421-1026, or visit Student Financial Services on the Web.