SimMan® 3G Facts
- SimMan® 3G is portable and can run wirelessly for four continuous hours.
- In using SimMan® 3G faculty can run one of the simulator's preprogrammed case studies or they may create their own scenarios.
- SimMan's bronchial tree is anatomically accurate in size, color, and texture and features accurate anatomical landmarks necessary to facilitate realistic fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
- Faculty can take advantage of preprogrammed pharmacological responses for more than 108 drugs.
- The simulator provides detailed feedback on performance in all case scenarios to the students.
- SimMan® 3G can simulate bleeding at multiple sites.