Congratulations on being admitted to Anderson University! Want to know what to do now?
Here are your next steps:
- Schedule a campus visit.
- Learn more about Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Complete & submit the Housing Form.
- Complete & submit the Letter of Intent.
- $100.00 enrollment deposit online or mailed to the Office of Admissions at Anderson University:
1100 E. 5th St., Anderson, IN 46012.
- Register for SOAR.
- Reserve your spot for the Admitted Student Weekend!
- Complete & submit the Report of Health History [PDF] (complete before coming to campus).
- Visit AccessAU to monitor your checklist or check classes (after SOAR registration). If you're having issues logging into AccessAU, click here.
International student? Click here for more information!
Over the age of 25? Click here for the Department of Adult Studies.