Dr. James Earl Massey Intercultural Leadership Scholarship
Named in honor of a true servant of God, the Dr. James Earl Massey Scholarship recognizes students who have achieved academic success and demonstrated a strong commitment to leadership and bridging cultural divides in their home communities. It is designed to expand diversity within the student leadership team at Anderson University.
- Competitive scholarship - amounts typically range from ($2,000 - $4,000)
- Available to first-time students (not transfers) with minimum high school GPA of 2.75 and who meet the additional qualifications as listed on the fact sheet
- Annual review process required for renewing scholarship for up to an additional three years
- Download the application [PDF] or submit the application online
- For additional information contact Joe Davis, Director of Admissions (email@example.com; (800) 428-6414)