Indy Mini-Marathon AU vs. Taylor Challenge
- When: Saturday, May 4, 2013
- Where: West St. and Washington St., Indianapolis
- Runner's Village Map [PDF]
- REGISTER HERE for the AU vs. Taylor Challenge
(You need to register separately to participate in the marathon. Details below.)
Are you running the Indianapolis "Mini" on May 4? Show your school spirit and represent your alma mater at the nation's largest half-marathon! In the spirit of fun and friendly competition, Anderson University and Taylor University will compete to see who has the fastest alumni (and faculty, staff and students). How to participate:
- You must register on your own to participate in the Mini. (At this time, slots are still available.)
- Fill out this form to indicate your participation in the "AU Mini Challenge."
- Visit the AU tent at the finish line party in "Runner's Village" (see a map) to report your race time, or submit it to the Alumni Office no later than May 10.
Okay: Have you signed up to run the Mini? Register Now! for the AU vs. Taylor Challenge
Let us know if you have any questions or need help registering. We hope to see you at the Mini!