Anderson, Indiana

Higher One

Thu, 2012-04-26 23:45 -- batch_migrate

Obtaining Refunds: Excess Aid and Overpayments
Students may receive more financial aid than what is due Anderson University. This often occurs for students who are living off campus and do not incur a room and board charge. Occasionally an overpayment will occur and will need to be returned to you.

Anderson University partners with Higher One, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to issue refunds to all A.U. students. All students are issued an Easy Refund card and may activate their card to facilitate any refunds that they may receive. Information regarding Higher One and the Anderson Easy Refund Program may be found at

If you are unsure whether you have received a card or not, you can go to, select Anderson University, then select "Where's my card?". If no information is found, call (765) 641-4001, e-mail Randy Coppess at, or stop by the Business Office to make sure a card has been ordered.

Have more questions? Click on one of the PDFs below.