Campus Activities Board (CAB)
The Campus Activities Board seeks to develop, implement, organize, and evaluate events for the campus community. We offer publicity opportunities and additional resources to other campus organizations that may benefit from our services. Through these services and coordination of the campus calendar, we hope to enhance and unify the university community by providing well-balanced, quality events in response to students' needs and interests.
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) provides a variety of programs to enhance the academic and social atmosphere on campus through interaction among students, faculty, and staff. Follow the latest CAB events, pictures and information.
The CAB office provides a variety of services to the student body:
- Sound system rental: Small, medium, and large systems are all available for rent.
- iPod rental: The CAB iPod has a variety of appropriate and approved music.
- Chapel announcements: CAB announcer reads submitted announcements every Tuesday during chapel.
- Stall Talk: Submit an announcement for Stall Talk, which is printed every two weeks.
- Create posters: Poster paper and markers are available in our poster room.
- Sign ups and ticket sales: Use the CAB office as a location to leave sign ups and tickets.
The volunteer program (a.k.a. Scooter Program) allows students to get involved with campus activities by working side by side with CAB to run each event. Scooters have a monthly meeting, they choose which events they would like help work, and they get to plan and implement a campus event in the spring. This program is perfect for those who want to get involved or those who are interested in becoming a member of CAB. For more info, contact the Scooter coordinator, Tristen Pettigrew, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Bottom of Student Center