Thank you for your interest in sharing opportunities with AU students and alumni! We are happy to facilitate your connection to AU talent through career fairs, on campus recruiting (OCR), information sessions, classroom presentations, and job/internship postings through Raven CareerLink (RCL), our College Central Network-powered career management system.
While we highly value employer partnerships, we ask that all job/internship postings adhere to professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing, and selection processes and standards. This includes the policies set forth by the AU Career Development Center, the NACE Principles for Professional Practice, the U.S. Department of Labor FLSA Guidelines (as related to paid vs. unpaid internships), and the Policies of Anderson University.
We do not accept postings from the following:
- Third party recruiters who cannot disclose the employer they represent
- Employers posting full-time positions which do not require a minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Employers posting internships which do not require students pursuing a bachelor's degree
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a pay rate lower than minimum wage (internships may be non-paid or stipend)
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment with direct supervision of interns
All job and internship postings are subject to approval. The CDC reserves the final right to determine appropriateness of postings included on RCL.
Please register your organization on RAVEN CareerLink prior to campus visits or posting job/internship opportunities.