2013-14 Meal Plans
New Meal Plans - Tailored to fit your needs!
Meal plans make life easier! When you’re juggling your classes, homework, social life, and everything else that comes with college, the last thing you need to worry about is where to find food on campus.
The new meal plans give you fewer block meals and more Raven Dollars to allow you greater flexibility in the improved retail locations featuring Chick-fil-A, Olive’s Bistro, Raven Xpress, and Create. We offer a variety of plans, so that your meal plan can fit your life. Also, your meal plan will continue to be on your student ID card, no need to carry cash!
- Raven Gold: $1,785 per semester; 175 block meals throughout the semester plus $200 Raven Dollars to be used at any Chartwells dining location.
- Raven Silver: $1,640 per semester; 125 block meals throughout the semester plus $300 Raven Dollars to be used at any Chartwells dining location.
- Raven Bronze: $955 per semester; 50 block meals throughout the semester plus $400 Raven Dollars to be used at any Chartwells dining location.
- Raven on the Go: $450 per semester; 30 block meals throughout the semester plus $100 Raven Dollars to be used at any campus dining location.
- Raven Orange: All Raven Dollars (available in $50 increments up to $500)
All students (excluding seniors) who live in residence halls are required to purchase a minimum meal plan:
- Freshmen and Sophomores (51 semester hours or less) must choose either Raven Gold or Raven Silver.
- Juniors (52-87 semester hours) may choose Raven Gold, Raven Silver, or Raven Bronze.
- Seniors (88 semester hours or more) and all students living in university apartments are not required to purchase a meal plan. However, these students may purchase a plan if they wish to do so.
- Meal plans may also be purchased by commuter students and graduate students, as well as university faculty and staff.
If you have previously signed up for meal plan A, B, C, or E, your plan will automatically be changed to the new corresponding meal plan, Gold, Silver, Bronze, or On the Go, respectively.
2013-14 Cash Marketplace Meal Prices
- Breakfast: $4.99
- Lunch: $6.49
- Dinner: $6.49
- Brunch: $6.49