The AU Career Development Center (CDC) is committed to assisting students, alumni, and other partners in exploring, evaluating, and implementing career, education and employment decisions.
Our offices are located on the second floor of Decker Hall (Rm 213) -- drop in hours are available every day with no appointment necessary. However, appointments can be scheduled by calling (765) 641-4196 or emailing email@example.com.
All of our services are free for students, so visit us early and often!
To achieve our goal of student success, the AU CDC provides the following services:
Services and Resources
- Self-Assessment tools for students to self-identify work interests, skills, values, and personality type
- Career Workshops
- Document Critique (resume/cover letter, personal statement)
- Job Outlook
- Interview Preparation
- Internship search
- On Campus Recruiting / Interviewing
- Graduate school application assistance
- Provide employers with access to qualified AU candidates
- Collaborate with faculty to promote student success at AU and beyond
Be sure to explore the links above for additional information. Have a question? Contact the CDC at 765-641-4196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.