Career advisers are available to provide you with tips on how to have a successful interview. Whether it’s an informational, phone, or an in-person interview; the Career Development Center has resources available to assist you through the interviewing process.
Interview preparation covers:
- First Impressions
- Researching the Employer
- Know Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Tips on Verbal Communication
- Typical Interview Questions
- Questions You Might Ask During and Interview
- Projecting a Professional Image
- Legal Rights During an Interview.
Get PREPARED for Interviews with these short videos recommended by leading career experts for OUTSTANDING INTERVIEW PREPARATION.
|The Interview||Interview Dress for Men||Interview Dress
|Following Up with an Employer|
Contact the Career Development Center today to schedule an appointment with a Career Adviser, or view this information now.