Chapel/convocation attendance is an integral part of what it means to be a student in the Anderson University community. Chapel/convocation meets every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 a.m. and is one setting in which persons from the campus community gather regularly for worship, enrichment, and community building. Speakers include campus personalities and outstanding guests from many parts of the United States and the world. Students regularly participate in music and worship leadership.
[Current Webcast: 4/25/2013]
Required chapel/convocation attendance for students is an Anderson University tradition that has been maintained over the entire history of the university. It is one of the experiences on this campus that sets us apart from secular schools and many private church-related colleges. We maintain this tradition as a sign of our devotion to be a learning, worshiping community, dedicated to the integration of faith and learning.
Select the following links to view recent chapel webcasts.
- April 25, 2013: Anderson University Senior Chapel
- April 4, 2013: Rev. Dr. Fred Shively, professor of religion, Anderson University
- March 5, 2013: Alumni Chapel
- Feb. 12, 2013: David Kinnaman, president, Barna Group
- Feb. 5, 2013: Chris Heuertz, senior strategist, Word Made Flesh Advocacy Publications
- Jan. 24, 2013: Dr. James L. Edwards, president, Anderson University
- Jan. 22, 2013: Rev. Dr. Cheryl Sanders, senior pastor, Third Street Church of God, Washington, D.C.
- Jan. 17, 2013: Rev. Dr. Todd Faulkner, campus pastor, Anderson University
- Dec. 6, 2012: Dr. James L. Edwards, president, Anderson University
- Nov. 1, 2012: Dr. James W. Lewis, associate dean, AU School of Theology
- Oct. 18, 2012: Nick Vujicic, president and CEO, Life Without Limbs
- Oct. 9, 2012: Laurie Polich-Short, featured speaker for Spiritual Emphasis Week
- Oct. 2, 2012: Bill Gaither, recipient of AU's 2012 Outstanding Music Alumni Award
- Sept. 20, 2012: Dr. Brent Baker, vice president for student affairs, Anderson University
- Sept. 6, 2012: Rev. Dr. Todd Faulkner, campus pastor, Anderson University
- Sept. 4, 2012: Dr. James L. Edwards, president, Anderson University