Colts Training Camp 2013 Volunteers
Hey AU Students, Faculty, Staff, retirees and visitors! We need some volunteers!
Volunteers Needed: Anderson University is seeking 200+ individuals interested in volunteering for unpaid positions during the 2013 Colts Training Camp.
In order to be a volunteer for the AU Colts Training Camp:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Attend a Volunteer Training Session
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Bring picture ID card to training session and each time you volunteer
- Agree to conduct expectations as reviewed in the training sessions and on the application.
New Volunteer Training Sessions (2 hours):
- Thursday, July 18, 10 a.m. to noon in Reardon Auditorium Lobby
- Thursday, July 18, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Reardon Auditorium Lobby
Returning Volunteer Training Sessions (1 hour):
- Tuesday, July 16, 12 to 1 p.m. in Reardon Auditorium Lobby
We encourage you to recruit family, friends, co-workers, neighbors to attend a training session with you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Individuals who would like to register as volunteers but do not have an email account may visit the AU Office of Human Resources, located in Decker Hall, Room 11, 1100 East Fifth Street, Anderson, IN 46012. We are open Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Please let us know which volunteer training session you would like to attend by emailing email@example.com or calling (765) 641-4200. Additional training sessions will not be scheduled unless more volunteers are needed.
Watch the AU website: www.anderson.edu/colts/ for more information as it is released, as well as facebook!
Feel free to share this information with family, friends, co-workers, church family, etc.