Advancement ServicesAdvancement Services manages our Church Relations efforts, the Center for Character Development, the Matching Scholarship Program, the Teletouch program. It also assists the Alumni office in coordinating our National Alumni and Friends Gatherings.
Advancement Services operates under the umbrella of the general area of university Advancement, which offers services to alumni and friends, the church, donors and other constituents.
Advancement Services offers the following services:
- The the Center for Character Development is a partnership with the State of Indiana to promote character education. The Center serves as a clearinghouse and resource center for students, parents, teachers, and community leaders.
- Our Church Relations program works with hosts of congregations around the world. Our staff, headed by Rev. Philip M. Fair, constantly seeks to better understand and respond to the needs of the church at large. We constantly seek to remain true to our covenant with the Church of God.
- Through the Matching Scholarship Program, Anderson University assists churches and alumni groups in raising money for their young people to attend AU.
- Our Teletouch program headed by experienced staff who raise funds to support general student aid and the annual fund. Anderson University students phone hundreds of our friends across the country each week. Greet them warmly when they call you.
- Anderson University enjoys the opportunity to meet with our many friends as possible. We coordinate National Alumni and Friends Gatherings in cities across the country. We host a variety of events, some in churches, some in convention centers and others in restaurants. Check our listings to learn when we will be in your area. Let's get together soon!