Title: AU offers full schedule during Semester II
With classes beginning January 17, Anderson University welcomed students back to campus for the new semester. A wide variety of interesting, inspirational, and entertaining activities are scheduled throughout the semester. Sporting events, notable guest speakers, and remarkable musical and theatrical productions are just the beginning of all the university has to offer in the coming months. For further information on events happening this semester, check out the campus calendar online at the Anderson University News and Events section.
Semester II events include:
- Impact Your World Week with guest speaker Bart Campolo. Campolo, President of Kingdom Works, will speak at 10 am on Tuesday and Thursday in Reardon Auditorium. Evening services are scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 7 pm at Park Place Church of God Sanctuary.
- Lil’ Sibs Weekend. The weekend features skating Friday night and Encore Saturday night. The men’s basketball team plays Manchester at home at 3 p.m., while the women are on the court at Manchester College at 2 p.m.
- Anderson University Music Department presents the opera The Gondoliers in Byrum Hall on Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm and Sunday at 2:30 pm
- Heartland Basketball Tournament. Men’s and women’s basketball teams play in the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference tournament.
- Students leave for Tri-S trips to London, Korea, and Brazil, as well as several North American sites.
- Students, faculty and staff celebrate the arts during Vision/Revision Week. Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, guest lecturer, speaks in chapel on Tuesday. Students, faculty and staff presentations are scheduled for Thursday.
March 29 – 31
- AU drama students present Peter Pan: The Story of the Lost Boys in Byrum Hall. Showtimes are 7:30 each evening.