FSB Admission Requirements
The Falls School of Business invites you to apply for admission to Anderson University as an undergraduate student. To learn more about admission requirements or to apply for admission, click here to go to the Admissions website.
Undergraduate students at Anderson University who wish to earn a degree through the Falls School of Business must be formally accepted as degree-seeking students in the Falls School of Business. Undergraduate students may apply for admission to the Falls School of Business once the following entrance requirements have been successfully met:
- Sophomore standing
- Overall GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Successful completion of the application process
- Grade of C- or higher in each of the following courses:
- Business as a Profession (BSNS 1050)
- Principles of Management (BSNS 2710) or Principles of Marketing (BSNS 2810)
- Principles of Accounting (ACCT 2010)
- Principles of Economics (ECON 2010)
Click here to apply online for admission to the Falls School of Business. Students cannot graduate with a degree from the Falls School of Business without first being accepted into the school.