You are special. Thank you for being a part of the Anderson University Falls School of Business. This site gives you easy access to some resources that will help you succeed.
Here is a little advice for undergraduate students
. Be encouraged to:
Questions and inquiries
- Work hard in your classes. Do your best.
- Get to know your professors. Go to their office and chat.
- Get involved in something and make a contribution. There are a lot of opportunities. Find the one that fits you.
- Go on a Tri-S trip … maybe two … maybe three.
- Get an internship … maybe two … maybe three.
- Go see the staff in the Career Development Center or visit the new Raven CareerLink. Develop your résumé. Start as a freshman … don't wait until your senior year.
- Network! Go to meetings outside AU. Meet people. Call people who are doing things you want to do. Take them to lunch.
- Ask for help if you are struggling. You are not alone.
regarding exceptions to the curriculum or special permissions should be made to Dr. Michael D. Wiese
, director of the undergraduate program.