Distinguished MBA Alumni Awards
The following awards may be presented annually to individuals that best fit the descriptions and criteria for each Distinguished Alumni Award.
- Distinguished Alumnus – represents the Falls School of Business with honor and distinction
- Distinguished Intrepreneur/Entrepreneur – involved in a successful start-up company or the management and growth of a privately owned business, either for profit or not-for-profit
- Distinguished Servant Leader – provides service to others through ministry, community involvement, volunteerism, etc.
- Distinguished International Business Leader – works in the global economy residing either in or outside of the United States but must be working in a global organization
- Distinguished Academic Leader
- Distinguished Young Professional – is under the age of 40 and has begun an outstanding career path
If you are aware of the accomplishments of one of your fellow MBA Alums and think they are deserving of being recognized for their contributions, we want to know.
Please send nominations to Jill Guion.
Submissions should include the following:
- Name and address of nominee
- Award for which they are being nominated
- Reason the individual qualifies for the specific award
- Name and contact information for the person making the nomination