Locations and Directions
Anderson (Anderson University Flagship Center)
2705 Enterprise Drive, Anderson, IN 46013
- I-69 to Exit 222 (North of Indianapolis, South of Anderson's Scatterfield Rd.)
- North off exit onto Martin Luther King Blvd. (Left from Indy, Right from Muncie)
- Take first left (West) at stoplight onto Enterprise Drive
- The Anderson University Flagship Center is the first building on the left
- Follow the road around to second entrance
- Enter the building through south entrance (marked 2705 Enterprise Drive)
Carmel (St. Vincent Carmel Hospital)
13500 North Meridian Street, Carmel, IN 46032
- Take US 31 (Meridian Street) to 136th Street.
- Turn east on 136th Street.
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital is on the right and can be entered from the first or second drive.
- Conference Room B (aka Hosp B or Café Hospital B). Enter through Entrance 1 (main entrance). Go past the gift shop. Go down the stairs (on the left). Turn right at the bottom of the stairs. Room is on the left.
Center Grove (Stones Crossing Health Pavilion)
3000 S. State Road 135, Greenwood, IN 46143
- Enter through the main entrance.
- Take the elevators to the third floor.
- The community room (suite 300) is right next to the elevators.
Fishers (FORUM Credit Union Headquarters)
11313 USA Parkway, Fishers, IN 46038
- From I-69 take the 116th Street exit.
- Turn East on 116th Street.
- Turn right at the first light on USA Parkway.
- FORUM Headquarters is approximately 1/2 mile on the left.
- Enter the building through the southeast corner (Employee Entrance); classroom is immediately to the left.
- Classes meet in the "AU" room, E-103.
Lawrence (MSD of Lawrence Township)
6501 Sunnyside Road, Indianapolis, IN 46236
- IN-67 (South from Anderson, West of I-465) to Sunnyside Road.
- Enter the building at Entrance 3.
- Take a left upon entering the building.
- Classroom BB107 is the last door on the left.
Speedway (Community Westview Health Pavilion)
1011 Main Street, Speedway, IN 46222
- Park in the white-striped parking spaces, not in the patient-designated areas.
- Enter through main entrance.
- Take elevator or stairs to second floor.
- Community Room (210)