Admissions Requirements – MSN-MBA Program
Admission into the MSN-MBA program is a selection process that occurs once the application packet has been successfully completed. Our MSN-MBA recruiter will be available to give you assistance throughout this process. Once the packet is complete it will be submitted to the application committee for review.
Requirements for admission include:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from a nationally accredited nursing school.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Indiana or eligibility for licensure.
- Two years work experience.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Official transcript showing undergraduate coursework and degree(s) awarded.
- Current CPR certification.
- Negative Mantoux; current immunization or adequate titre for rubella, rubeola, varicella, and Hepatitis B.
- Accounting or finance
- Statistics or Calculus
- Management or Marketing (your BSN management course should meet this requirement)
- Evidence of academic ability through one of the following: An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above, or satisfactory Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score (see the GMAT Web site for dates, locations, and cost of this exam).