Considering an MBA?
Explore the AU MBA at an Information Session
Register for a Fishers Interest Forum:
Tuesday, August 4, 6-8 p.m.
Forum Credit Union Headquarters – Room E-103
11313 USA Parkway
Fishers, IN 46037
Register for a Speedway Interest Forum:
Wednesday, August 5, 6-8 p.m.
Community Westview Health Pavilion
Community Room – Rm 210
1011 W. Man Street
Speedway, IN 46224
Register for a Center Grove Interest Forum
Thursday, August 6, 6-8 p.m.
Stones Crossing Health Pavilion
3000 S. State Road 135
Greenwood, IN 46143
You may also request an individual appointment by clicking the RSVP below.
These sessions typically last about an hour with a short presentation followed by a time of Q&A. At the information session you will:
- Receive an overview of the MBA programs.
- Have an opportunity to review and take home informational materials.
- Ask directed questions and get the answers you need for making your decision about graduate school.
- Learn what steps are involved — from applying to the program, to registration and how communication takes place.
- Gain insight into our unique faculty and why they make a difference in your program.
- Take away helpful hints on financial aid.