Residential MBA Interest Forums
Tuesday, June 2 - 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Anderson University Flagship Center
2701 Enterprise Drive
Anderson, IN 46013
Each session includes a tour, free pizza and informational talk. RSVP's and questions should go to (888) MBA-GRAD or email@example.com.
These sessions typically last about an hour with a short presentation followed by a time of Q&A. At the information session you will:
- Receive an overview of the RMBA program.
- Have an opportunity to review and take home informational materials.
- Ask directed questions and get the answers you need for making your decision about graduate school.
- Learn what steps are involved — from applying to the program, to registration and how communication takes place.
- Gain insight into our unique faculty and why they make a difference in your program.
- Take away helpful hints on financial aid.