Considering an MBA?
Explore the AU MBA at an Interest Forum
These forums typically last about an hour with a short presentation followed by a time of Q&A. At the interest forum you will:
- Receive an overview of the MBA programs.
- Have an opportunity to review and take home informational materials.
- Ask directed questions and get the answers you need for making your decision about graduate school.
- Learn what steps are involved — from applying to the program, to registration and how communication takes place.
- Gain insight into our unique faculty and why they make a difference in your program.
- Take away helpful hints on financial aid.