Welcome to the website for the Anderson University Master of Business Administration programs. My aim as director of the MBA programs is to ensure the high quality of our graduates, while maintaining the practical and relevant approach of our programs.
Anderson University and the Falls School of Business emphasize excellence in teaching, and we have worked hard to assemble a high-quality faculty possessing both the best in academic preparation and a wealth of practical experience.
As a matter of service, the faculty have made the following commitments:
- The Falls School of Business faculty are committed and experienced classroom teachers.
- To providing a high-quality business education. An excellent business education will contribute to a student's current and future effectiveness on the job.
- To exceptional teaching. Our first priority is to the students and to quality instruction. The research and consulting that we conduct is done to enhance our effectiveness as teachers.
- To being accessible to our students. We want our students to succeed. The standards for performance and expectations for student growth will be high, but we will strive to create a caring, supportive environment of study.
- To being current. Our students should be versed in the latest trends and tools in the field of business. This is only possible if the faculty maintains professional development.
- To fulfill the Christian purpose of Anderson University. We encourage students to practice their profession with the highest of ethical standards and a commitment to excellence. Our students should be known for their service to others.
It is my hope that after you've investigated the MBA programs at Anderson University, you'll take the necessary steps to apply and join the many other individuals who have benefited through their involvement with Anderson University's premier MBA programs.
Director of MBA Programs, Falls School of Business