We believe that residence life at AU is more than just where you live. It's your community, your friends, and your family while at college. At AU, we believe that the intentional relationships that you can build with your RD, RA, roommate, and floormates can make positive, lasting impressions on your life and your relationship with Christ.
Residence Halls and Apartments on campus consist of:
- Dunn Hall, male freshmen and upperclassmen
- Martin Hall, female upperclassmen
- Morrison Hall, female freshmen and upperclassmen
- Rice Hall, female freshmen
- Smith Hall, male freshmen and upperclassmen
- Fair Commons Apartments, co-ed upperclassmen
- South Campus Apartments, co-ed upperclassmen
- Tara East Apartments, male upperclassmen
New Students will be assigned housing during the summer months. Questions about the process? Click on the New Students tab below.
Returning Students enter room draw every spring semester to select their room for the following school year. Click the appropriate link below for instructions about the room draw process. Read thoroughly!