New Student Employee Forms and Info
This section will give new student employees a full understanding of how payroll at Anderson University works, as well as provide them with many of the forms they will need to complete before starting their new employment opportunity. Below is a brief synopsis of each tab in this area:
- Student Employment Handbook [PDF]: Learn the guidelines for being an employee under the student employment program, process of finding a job and expectations for an employee and supervisors.
- Payroll: Listed in this section are forms that will need to be completed before beginning employment at AU, including the Direct Deposit form, the federal tax form, and more.
- Time and Labor Instructions: Navigate this section to get familiarized with AccessAU to input time and access available time worked during that week.
- Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule: This section contains a fiscal year bi-weekly payroll schedule, including which dates are modified because of a holiday.
- Pay Check Review: Instructions for accessing a student employee’s pay stub are listed out in this section.