Campus Services & Learning Student Job Listings
NOTICE: To inquire about a student job listing, please come to AU Human Resources, Decker Hall, Room 11. You will be given additional information and a referral to contact the department. A Student Employment Referral must be obtained from Human Resources to contact a department for student employment.
See also Labor, Maintenance, Security & Service Trades Category, Major requirements for similar job postings.
Dept: Nicholson Library
Job Title: Acquisition Asst. for Sem. II
- 10 – 12 hours per week.
- Varied duties including the required usage of library computer system for searching title and authors; also learning to use OCLC system and BIP.
- Responsible for assisting in the processing of books.
- Typing and filing.
- Hours scheduled Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Must be able to pay attention to details.
- Minimum 40 WPM typing speed, basic computer word processing and office skills.
- Must be responsible and able to follow written and oral direction, self-motivated.
- Prefer someone to work year around.
- Library experience helpful.