Labor/Maintenance/Security/Service Trades Student Job Listings
NOTICE: To inquire about a student job listing, please visit AU Human Resources, Decker Hall, Room 11. You will be given additional information and a referral to contact the department. A Student Employment Referral must be obtained from Human Resources to authorize contacting a department for student employment.
Dept: Chartwells Dining Service
Job Title: Chick-fil-A Front Line, grill, stock, Opening Soon
- Hours vary according to schedule.
- Prepare items on grill.
- Replenish supplies and stock.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness of dining area.
- Students need to be cross trained in each area.
- Customer service oriented.
- Basic knowledge of food preparation and service.
- Previous experience at a Chick-fil-A location but preferred, but not required.
- Shifts: Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Training and uniform will be provided.