Office Support/Clerical Student Job Listings
NOTICE: To inquire about a student job listing, please visit AU Human Resources, Decker Hall, Room 11. You will be given additional information and a referral to contact the department. A Student Employment Referral must be obtained from Human Resources to authorize contacting a department for student employment.
Job Title: Student Asst. for Volleyball coach
- General clerical position with data entry, straight typing, copying, running errands, answering phone, assist faculty and staff with various tasks.
- Will be working for the Volleyball Coach.
- Data entry is using Front Rush's web-based software for College Coaches.
- Good computer skills including mail merge experience.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Good office skills such as telephone etiquette, customer service, and an eye for detail a must.
- Also a must, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Spreadsheet competence.
- Ability to work with and interact with people, keep information confidential equally important. Willingness to cheerfully and accurately complete work and help other student assistants as needed.
- Flexible schedule Monday through Friday with hours scheduled between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.