PR/Recruitment/Fund Raising Student Job Listings
NOTICE: To inquire about a student job listing, please visit AU Human Resources, Decker Hall, Room 11. You will be given additional information and a referral to contact the department. A Student Employment Referral must be obtained from Human Resources to authorize contacting a department for student employment.
Job Title: SOAR Team Member
- Looking for 6-8 students interested in collaborating as a team with the New Student Coordinator to execute an overall welcoming SOAR experience for incoming students.
- Duties include assisting with all the activities of the weekend, running errands, checking people in, directing students and families, and assisting with student sessions.
- 8-10 hours per SOAR weekend.
- Good customer service skills, ability to follow verbal and written instructions, flexible, energetic, excited to invite new people to campus, reliable, positive attitude, good representative of AU.
- Preference will be given to students that will be available to work all SOAR dates.
- 2014 SOAR Dates: March 1, April 5,April 26, May 17, June 7, June 27,July 19, August 8