Anderson, Indiana

Frequently Asked Questions

Fri, 2012-04-27 00:48 -- batch_migrate

Frequently Asked Questions

Q.  I need proof that I am a student at Anderson University. What can I do?

A. The Registrar's office can provide proof of registration in 2 ways.

You can either order an official transcript or a verification of enrollment. There is a fee of $3.00 for each transcript. Transcripts can usually be produced in three to five working days whereas a verification of Enrollment can usually be produced on the same day.

Click here to view the Transcript page.

Click here to view the Verification page.

Q. How can I obtain a replacement copy of my diploma?

A. It is only possible for you to request a replacement of your diploma if one of the following conditions applies to you:

  • your diploma has been lost
  • your diploma has been destroyed
  • the original diploma was never received

If one of these conditions does apply to you, you must contact the Office of the University Registrar indicating that you need your original diploma or a replacement diploma.

Please print and complete the Diploma Replacement Form

Or supply the following:

  • your name as it appeared on your original diploma
  • degree received
  • date degree was received
  • a photocopy of a government issued I.D.
  • a mailing address
  • an email or phone number for questions
  • the reason for your request

For replacement diplomas:

  • also include a check for $30 made out to Anderson University (a cashier’s check for overseas)

To request your original diploma:

To request a replacement diploma, mail information and check to:

Anderson University
The Office of the University Registrar
1100 E 5th Street
Anderson, IN 46012

The replacement diploma will be prepared and returned to you by mail or can be picked up in the Registrar's office. Please allow 1-2 weeks from the time of our receipt of your request for your order to be processed.

Please print and complete the Diploma Replacement Form.

Q. What is an Apostille?

A. An "apostille" is a form of authentication issued for documents that will be used in countries that participate in the Hague Convention of 1961. A list of countries that accept apostilles is provided by the U.S. State Department.  

Click here for more details on Apostilles.