We want to make applying to the Anderson University School of Adult Learning as easy as possible for you. If you are a student under 25 years of age, please visit the Admissions website for the undergraduate application. Fill out an application online, or download a PDF version of the application. Other forms are also available online:
- Checklist [PDF]
- Online Personal Reference or fill out the PDF Personal Reference
- Online Professional Reference or fill out the PDF Professional Reference
- Transcripts [PDF]
Here's a checklist for you to follow:
- Complete and submit the application form with a $25 non-refundable admissions fee.
- Send out personal references and professional references to be submitted.
- Request your high school transcripts, unless you have over 25 college transfer credits.
- Request all college transcripts.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. View AU Financial Aid FAFSA information.
- Call to see if you need to take an English Placement Test and/or Algebra Proficiency Exam.
Contact us if you have not received a letter of acceptance or denial within two weeks after you have submitted all required materials.
Contact our recruiters if you have any questions.Ruth Pritchett:
(765) 641-4252 (office)
(765) 623-8847 (cell)
(877) 428-2765 ext. 4252 (toll free)