Anderson University awards financial aid on the basis of:
- Documented financial need (determined by the FAFSA)
- Academic aptitude and achievement
Types of Financial Aid:
- Scholarships are intended for students who have demonstrated academic achievement. Most are made based on merit; however, some may vary according to financial need.
- Grants do not require repayment and are for cases of documented financial need.
- Loans are available to help meet expenses, and must be repaid after college.
- Employment Opportunities allow students to work part-time during the academic year. Wages can be used to pay for college expenses.