In anticipation of the Indianapolis Colts Training Camp, Anderson University is seeking 200 individuals to serve as volunteers. The goal of volunteers serving at camp is to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all visitors to campus.
In order to be a volunteer for the AU Colts Training Camp, the following are required:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Submit Volunteer Application to AU prior to attending training session
- Attend a training session
- Bring picture identification to training session (and each time you volunteer)
- Agree to conduct expectations as reviewed in the training session and on the application.
Volunteers are required to attend one training session before serving at training camp. Training sessions will be conducted at Reardon Auditorium on the following dates:
- June 16 at 6 p.m.
- June 17 at 6 p.m.
- July 1 at 6 p.m.
- July 8 at 6 p.m.
- July 12 at 10 a.m.
Interested individuals may contact firstname.lastname@example.org, (765) 641-4140 or (765) 641-4144 for a volunteer application. Interested individuals may also visit Reardon Auditorium on AU’s campus Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to complete a volunteer application.
Anderson University is a private Christian university in central Indiana. Anderson University continues to be recognized as one of America's top colleges by U.S. News and World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes. Established in 1917 by the Church of God (Anderson, Ind.), Anderson University offers more than 65 undergraduate majors and graduate programs in business, music, nursing, and theology.