Indiana Tobacco Quit LineAs an employee of Anderson University you have access to the Indiana Tobacco Quit Line for Preferred Employers! To sign up for this program, complete this form (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM). Please do NOT change the information that is already complete at the top of the form. You need to fill in the information that applies to you, the participant.
THIS PROGRAM IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO SPOUSES AND DEPENDENTS OF ANDERSON UNIVERSITY EMPLOYEES!
How Does the Indiana Tobacco Quit Line Work
- You can fax the form when you are ready to quit. The Quitline will proactively call you.
- All registered Indiana Tobacco Quit Line tobacco users receive up to 4 proactive calls from trained Quit Line coaches and can call the Quit Line anytime they need.
- All registered ITPC pregnant tobacco users receive up to 10 proactive calls from trained Quit Line coaches and can call the Quit Line anytime they need. Part of the 10 calls are conducted after the baby is born.
- All registered callers are eligible for 2 weeks of NRT (patch or gum).
Below are some useful resources if you or someone you know are interested in quitting smoking.
- What to Expect When Quitting
- My Time To Quit website