Anderson, Indiana

Pass Authorization

Wed, 2012-04-25 23:54 -- batch_migrate

Pass Authorization

Process to Obtain a Kardatzke Wellness Center Pass

*Persons who are not current A.U. students, faculty or staff, or immediate family members of A.U. students, faculty or staff, may obtain a KWC Pass by following these steps:

  1. Become an Anderson University Donor. A “donor” is someone whose annual gift total is at least $500 per year.
  2. Contact the Department of Student Life (Decker Hall room 203 or call 765-641-4070) to verify eligibility and to obtain an application form.
  3. Return Completed application form to Student Life along with a check for $75 (Silver Pass) or $200 (Gold Pass). Silver Pass entitles donor to use only the KWC upper walking track. Gold Pass entitles donor to use upper track, cardio area and weight room. Donor then takes authorized forms over to the Security Office in Hardacre Hall to have a picture I.D. taken.

Who is Authorized to Use Kardatzke Wellness Center?

The groups listed below are authorized to use the Wellness Center. Everyone listed below is required to have an Anderson University I.D. card.
  1. Current A.U. faculty, staff, and students
  2. The spouse of a current faculty, staff , student, retiree or Board of Trustees
  3. The dependent children of current faculty, staff ,student or Board of Trustees ( up to age 24)
  4. University retiree or member of Board of Trustees
  5. Donors (as determined by Development Office)
*Refer faculty, staff and retirees to Human Resources in Decker Hall
*Refer Students to registrar’s office in Decker hall
*Refer Donors to Department of Student Life
*Refer Trustees to the Vice President for Student Affairs