This program offers up to $25,000 in educational debt repayment to Indiana college graduates who want to start a small business here in Indiana. In partnership with the City of Anderson and the Flagship Enterprise Center Microloan program, this Anderson University initiative invites graduates of Indiana colleges and universities to establish a new business, or move an existing business, to the city of Anderson, become a resident of this community, and contribute their intellectual capital to our local economy. In response to this commitment, Anderson Now will remove the burden of educational debt for program participants and provide access to a co-worker space, professional mentoring and support from business leaders in the City of Anderson and experts at Anderson University.
Learn more by watching this segment from Inside INdiana Business.
- Step One: Click the "Interested in Anderson Now?" button to complete a short questionnaire to determine your eligibility.
- Step Two: If eligible, complete a detailed online application form.
- Step Three: Complete an interview with the Anderson Now program director and Advisory Team.
- If selected for participation in the program, accept terms of enrollment and sign contract documents.
- Join the Anderson community of small business owners!