Women's Soccer ID Camp
Anderson University Women's Soccer invites high school girls to campus to spend a day training with our coaches, touring the campus, meeting with admissions, and seeing what it's like to be a Raven!
We aim to provide a comprehensive experience to discover more about our program and the university.
Registration is $75 and includes a t-shirt, two training sessions, lunch, and a tour. Sessions are limited to 25 people, so register early!
June 16 or July 7, 2018
- 10 a.m. – Welcome
- 10:30 a.m. – Training Session
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch for Players
- 1 p.m. – Admissions Overview for Players & Parents (Optional)
- 1:30 p.m. – Campus Tour for Players & Parents (Optional)
- 2:45 p.m. – Training Session
- 4:30 p.m. – Closing