Women's Soccer ID Camp
Anderson University Women's Soccer invites high school girls to campus to spend a day training with our coaches, touring campus, meeting with admissions, and seeing what it's like to be a Raven!
We aim to provide a comprehensive experience to discover more about our program and the university.
Registration is $50 and includes two training sessions, lunch, and a tour. Sessions are limited to 25 people, so register early!
Feb. 10, 2018
- 11:45 a.m. - Check-in/Welcome
- Noon-1:45 p.m. - Training session (outdoor or indoor based on weather)
- 2-2:30 p.m. - Admissions Session (Optional)
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. - Admissions tour (Optional)
- 3:30-5 p.m. - Training session (outdoor or indoor based on weather)
- 5:15 p.m. - Wrap-up