Determining My Payment Options
After receiving your financial aid award you’ll want to determine the amount you’ll owe for the school year and then consider your payment options. We’ve developed a payment arrangement worksheet to walk you through the steps of determining your yearly school costs versus the financial aid and loans you were offered.
View yearly tuition and fee costs. Financial Aid Awards for admitted students can be viewed online at Anderson University’s AccessAU. Select Self Service, then Student Center to view your financial aid awards.
Please contact Student Financial Services if you need assistance in understanding how grants, scholarships, loans, and work study reduce your yearly costs. We are also available to discuss your payment options.
Extenuating or mitigating financial circumstances may result in a reduction in resources and affect your ability to contribute to your own or your student’s educational expenses.
Request a review of your financial aid eligibility with the form below.
Request Form for Special Circumstance Review
Tax Benefits for Education
National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
Related IRS Publications
- IRS Fact Sheet: Students May Be Foregoing Tax Benefits by Mistake [PDF]
- Publication 970 [PDF], Tax Benefits for Higher Education
- Form 8863 Education Credits (American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning Credits) [PDF]
- Form 8863 Instructions [PDF]
Electronic Notification Policy
As an enrolled student, all financial aid notifications from the Office of Student Financial Services will be sent to you via electronic means to your Anderson University student email account.
Notifications may include, but are not limited to:
- Award Notifications
- Missing Information Letters
- Loan Disclosure Notices
- General Application for Summer School
- Exit Loan Counseling Notices upon Graduation
- Title IV Refund Calculation
- Entrance Loan Counseling Notices
- Other Financial Aid Business-Related Notices
Each notice will identify the information we are required to disclose. Upon request, individuals are entitled to a paper copy of the notice. If you do not want your financial assistance information sent to you electronically, please visit the Office of Student Financial Services to request a copy of any forms or documents.
Additional Resources and Forms
We have a number of resources and forms available online to help you through the financial aid process including:
- AU Scholarship Calculator
- How to Apply for the FAFSA and Verification
- Our Net Price Calculator to help estimate your eligibility for financial aid and your net cost of attending Anderson University.
- Financial Aid Information [PDF]
- Loan Information [PDF]
- Scholarship Worksheet [PDF]
- Student Financial Services Checklist [PDF]
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Undergraduate Students [PDF]
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Graduate Students [PDF]