Apply to Doctor of Business Administration
Designed to link the applied nature of an MBA with the conceptual framework and research traditions that support business practice, the DBA program offers the unique advantage of high-level thinking and discussion about the integration of a Christian world view with learning.
Admission into the DBA program will be selective in nature. It is essential that admitted students be capable of doing doctoral-level work. A DBA Admissions Committee, consisting of faculty of the Falls School of Business, along with the DBA director, will evaluate each applicant.
Program admission requirements are:
- Complete the Online Application.
- A completed master's degree from an institution that is regionally accredited.
- A minimum of 30 hours of graduate coursework in a business-related field.
- Transcript Request Form [PDF]
- A combination of the applicant's graduate grade point average (GPA) and Graduate Management Admittance Test (GMAT) score will be used to evaluate acceptance for admission. Preference would be for the graduate GPA to be at a 3.5 level or above (on a 4.0 scale) and the GMAT score to be 600 or above. The GMAT must have been taken within the last five years.
- Three years of combined teaching and/or other professional work experience.
- Three letters of recommendation [PDF] with one submitted from the current supervisor. (If currently teaching, one of these letters must be from the department chairperson or the school dean.)
- Submit your written response to the personal essay questions [PDF].
- A personal interview with the DBA Program director and/or other DBA faculty members. This interview may be in person or by telephone.
- Computer capability and access as delineated by the DBA director.
Approximately eight to 12 students will be admitted annually to the program. Final decisions concerning a student's acceptance into the program rests with the DBA Admissions Committee.
The application deadline is February 1 with an April 1 start in the program. One new cohort is admitted every February to this selective program.
Submit DBA application materials to:
DBA Program Director
Falls School of Business
1303 E. 5th St.
Anderson, IN 46012