10-Month Residential MBA
Designed for individuals who desire graduate-level studies in a Christian environment immediately following completion of their undergraduate program, the 10-Month Residential MBA program is experiential in nature, utilizes an intense living-learning approach, and can be completed in 10 months.
Admission is competitive, selective, and considers the whole student.
- Each summer, we admit students for classes that begin in late July/early August.
- Housing is optional and limited.
- An admissions committee reviews application materials and recommends individuals for acceptance.
Our students demonstrate their achievement both inside the classroom and through extracurricular activities. An undergraduate degree in business is not required.
Required Application Materials
- Online Application (15-20 minutes)
- Application essay of no more than 400 words describing why you have chosen to pursue an MBA degree at Anderson University and how you believe these studies will help you attain your career goals.
- Current resume.
- Official academic transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Three completed or online recommendation forms, submitted by individuals able to comment on your abilities and potential.
- Photocopy of GMAT score report (official score reports must also be sent directly from the testing organization).
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.
All application packets and prerequisites must be completed and acceptance received prior to the start of fall courses.
Individuals earning undergraduate degrees from non-US institutions must also submit an official foreign credential evaluation report as well as official documentation of TOEFL scores.
Each applicant must submit materials online or to:
Adult & Graduate Admissions
1100 E. Fifth Street
Anderson, IN 46012