Graduate Studies Information Sessions
Attend one of our information sessions that are held at a number of different locations. At our information session, we offer plenty of information, such as:
- An overview of a program, why it is relevant, how it can benefit you professionally, and how it is perceived by human resource executives.
- Class structure, schedule, and expectations within our program.
- Detailed information about the application process and its requirements.
All of our participants are offered one-on-one time with an enrollment specialist in order to address any questions you might have about our program.
- March 28, 6:30 p.m. - Hardacre Hall, Anderson University
- April 20, 6:30 p.m. - St. Vincent’s, Carmel
- April 26, 6:30 p.m. - Fishers location TBA
- May 2, 6:30 p.m. - Lawrence location TBA
- May 16, 6:30 p.m. - Hardacre Hall, Anderson University
Please contact us for an individual appointment.