Graduate Studies Information Sessions
Attend one of our information sessions that are held at a number of different locations. At our information session, we offer plenty of information, such as:
- An overview of a program, why it is relevant, how it can benefit you professionally, and how it is perceived by human resource executives.
- Class structure, schedule, and expectations within our program.
- Detailed information about the application process and its requirements.
All of our participants are offered one-on-one time with an enrollment specialist in order to address any questions you might have about our program.
All sessions are at 6:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- June 12: Fishers, Forum Credit Union Headquarters
- June 21: Anderson, Welcome Center, Anderson University
Questions? Contact us.