Individual enrichment opportunities in the arts and athletics throughout the summer.
- Anderson Soccer Camp: Includes residential and day options for ages 8-18, helping develop the whole player, boys and girls.
- Orangehaus Music Business Camp: Summer experience designed to help high school students discover what it takes to have a career in the music business.
- Piano and Composition Camp: A unique program for young pianists to not only develop their piano and musicianship skills but also to learn how to compose their own pieces.
- Men’s Soccer Team Camp: Sign up with your high school team.
- Women’s Soccer Team Camp: Sign up with your high school team.
Also in the summer:
Summer at Anderson University offers opportunities for young people to connect with one another, learn new things, and hone their skills.
Register early, and you can set up a monthly or bi-weekly payment plan for most camps to help fit the cost of these summer experiences into your family budget.