High school students and college freshmen are welcome, ages 14-20.
June 23-28, 2019
Monday – Friday
This is a residential experience. Students will arrive on Sunday, June 23 and depart on Friday, June 28.
A non-refundable 10% deposit is due at the time of registration. Payment plans are available.
*Price subject to change until registration becomes available.
- 8 a.m. — Breakfast
- 9 – 10:20 a.m. — Ballet
- 10:30 – 11:50 a.m. — Jazz
- 12 – 1 p.m. — Lunch
- 1 – 2:20 p.m. — Modern
- 2:30 – 3:50 p.m. — World Dance/Period Dance/Improvisation
- 4 – 4:50 p.m. — Rest/Open Sessions
- 5 – 6:30 p.m. — Dinner
- 6:30 – 9 p.m. — Repertory/Rehearsal
- Movie night
- Q&A session regarding college, auditioning, and life as a professional dancer
- Coffee & conversation at Mocha Joe’s
- Ballet — Women must wear tights and solid-color leotards, as well as ballet shoes. Men must wear tights and solid-color leotards or form-fitting solid-colored shirt/tank top, as well as ballet shoes.
- Jazz — Women must wear tights or dance leggings/pants, as well as leotard or fitted shirt/tank top. Men must wear jazz pants/form-fitted pants, as well as leotard or fitted shirt/tank top. All dancers must wear jazz shoes.
- Modern, World Dance, and Improvisation — Women must wear fitted pants or shorts and fitted shirts or tank tops. Men must wear fitted pants or shorts and shirts or tank tops. Bare feet will be the requirement for these classes.
- Warm-ups will be allowed for the first minutes of class, but then must be promptly removed.