Academic Honors Day & Scholarship Banquet
Thank you for your interest in the Honors Day and Scholarship Banquet!
Seating and interview times for this event are at capacity. To be placed on the waiting list, call (765) 641-4080 or 800-428-6414.
On Friday, Nov.10, 2017, Edwards Scholars will compete for an honors scholarship that will stack on top of the scholarships you've already earned.
You’ll get to tell us a little bit about yourself, take a closer look at our academic and honors programs, and compete for scholarship money through one-on-one interviews to allow us to look beyond the high school transcript and into the real you.
All that we ask is that you dress to impress* and come prepared to explore our programs, tour our campus, answer some tough questions, and ask some even tougher questions about life here at AU. (Be sure to bring your resume and one letter of recommendation.)
View a tentative schedule for Honors Day:
- 12:30-1 p.m. ― Check-in (York Performance Hall Lobby)
- 1 p.m. ― Welcome and Introductions (York Performance Hall)
- 1:30-4:30 p.m. ― Academic Showcase (multiple locations)
Interviews and Poster Presentations ― (Nicholson Library)
- 5 p.m. Banquet Check-in ― (Kane Dining, Olt Student Center)
- 5:30-7 p.m. Academic Honors Scholarship Banquet ― (Shield Dining Room, Olt Student Center)
*Formal attire is not required, and please keep in mind that you will be walking across campus throughout the day. Attire for the day's events will also be appropriate for the banquet.