Admitted Student Weekend
Wondering what your next four years at AU are going to be like?
We’ve designed a special weekend just for you. Make connections with current AU undergraduate students, meet new incoming students, and discover what life at AU is all about! Throughout the weekend, we’ll be awarding prizes, providing meals, and doing a lot of laughing and connecting with one another.
REGISTER FOR ASW
Saturday, April 14, 2018: Check-in and arrival at York Performance Hall from 1-2 p.m.
- 1-2 p.m. Check In (York Lobby)
- 3-4 p.m. Admissions Welcome (York)
- 4-5 p.m. Free Time
- 5-6 p.m. Dinner (Olt Student Center, Market Place)
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. 10:07 Student Led Worship (Fair Commons)
- 8-10 p.m. Caddy Shack Miniature Golf (Nicholson Library)
- 9-10 p.m. Mocha Joe’s Coffee Shop Event (Olt Student Center)
- 10 p.m. - Midnight Residence Life Event (Residence Halls)
Sunday, April 15, 2018: Check-out at 1 p.m.
- 9 a.m. Grab and Go Breakfast snack (Residence Hall Lobbies)
- 10 a.m. Sunday Morning Service (York)
- 11 a.m. Brunch (Olt Student Center, Market Place)
- Noon - 1 p.m. Admissions Closing and Check out (York Lobby)
You'll be staying in one of our residence halls with a current student. You'll need to bring:
- sheets and blanket or sleeping bag
- wash cloth
- hand towel
- bath towel
- comfortable shoes
- warm coat
To learn more about Admitted Student Weekend, visit the check-in and housing information page.