START YOUR STORY.
We've been telling a pretty dynamic story for nearly 100 years, and we'd love to welcome you into our community of students, faculty, and staff who strive to impact the world through faith and service.
Before we can consider your application for admission, we need just two other items: your transcript and your SAT or ACT test scores.
Ready to get started? Our online application takes an average of 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Counselors can send official transcripts by mail or online.
- Please email a PDF or JPG copy of your official SAT or ACT test scores to email@example.com. (*Please note: A screen shot copy of test scores cannot be accepted as an official copy.)
- ALTERNATE APPLICATION (used if online application is not available)
- READMISSION APPLICATION
- REACTIVATE APPLICATION
- GUEST STUDENT APPLICATION
- LAUNCH APPLICATION
- For questions about the admissions process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about the online app, contact iAdm@anderson.edu or submit an alternative application for admission.
- Not a traditional undergrad? Learn what we have to offer for students over 25, or further your education with one of our graduate programs.
- The Office of Admissions may request additional forms during the application process. Please feel free to connect with your admissions counselor if you have any questions along the way.