Undergraduate Adult Students
Regardless of your age and experience, AU is a place where learning, discovery, and preparation for the future happens.
Our class sizes are small so you can have a personal relationship with your classmates and your professors.
Discover for yourself how we can help you achieve your goals at Anderson University.
Ready to get started? Our online application takes an average of 15-20 minutes to complete or you can find us on the Common App.
- Counselors can send official transcripts by mail or online.
- Please email a PDF or JPG copy of your official SAT or ACT test scores to email@example.com. (*Please note: A screen shot copy of test scores cannot be accepted as an official copy.)
- ALTERNATE APPLICATION (used if online application is not available)
- READMISSION APPLICATION
- REACTIVATE APPLICATION
- GUEST STUDENT APPLICATION
- For questions about the admissions process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about the online app, contact iAdm@anderson.edu or submit an alternative application for admission.
- Looking further your education? Learn more about our graduate programs.
- The Office of Admissions may request additional forms during the application process. Please feel free to connect with your admissions counselor if you have any questions along the way.