Adult Student Application Process
Thank you for your interest in Anderson University. It is our desire to make the admission process as simple as possible.
Ready to apply?
- Complete and submit our Online Application
- Request your high school transcripts unless you have over 12 college transfer credits.
- Request all college transcripts by calling the registrar's office of colleges attended.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. View AU Financial Aid FAFSA information.
Transferring? You'll also need:
- Transfer Recommendation: Provide this form to the dean of students in the Department of Student life at your most recent institution or the one from which you have earned the most credit hours.
Contact an Enrollment Specialist:
(765) 641-3043 (office)
(877) 428-2765 ext. 3043
Your success is very important to us.