Adult Student Application Process

testimonial quoteEducation is a lifelong process, and we honor this by supporting adult students who are looking to grow through college coursework. 

Adult Students are not like traditional 18-24-year-olds. Many have full lives with lots of responsibilities on top of their school work. 

Characteristics of Adult Students

  • 25 years and older (We have had students from 25 – 87 years.)
  • Many are employed, some are between jobs
  • Many have children
  • All are juggling more than just studies

Reasons to become an Adult Student

  • Accomplish what was started perhaps years ago
  • Career Advancement
  • “Retooling” after corporate downsizing
  • Training for new career
  • Provide good example for children

Why choose Anderson University?

  • Adult-friendly atmosphere
  • Caring staff
  • Christian University guided by Christ’s principles
  • Qualified Instructors 

Ready to apply?

  • Complete and submit our Online Application 
  • Request your high school transcripts unless you have over 12 college transfer credits.
  • Request all college transcripts by calling the registrar's office of colleges attended.
  • Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.govView AU Financial Aid FAFSA information.

Transferring? You'll also need:

  • Transfer Recommendation: Provide this form to the dean of students in the Department of Student life at your most recent institution or the one from which you have earned the most credit hours.

Contact an Enrollment Specialist:
(765) 641-3043 (office)
(877) 428-2765 ext. 3043

Your success is very important to us.